lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Mature Erasmus


A very good friend of mine came over this weekend. She’s been the first to come to my place since I am here, and I was looking forward to it. It was really nice to share a very japanese dinner, a Camdem Saturday morning and a spicy Indian farewell dinner.
In the meantime I had time to enjoy a very Spanish Birthday party with some Polish details in between.
As a result, I arrived to a very lazy but “lovely” Sunday ;)

But visits don’t stop! It is time to have more friends over, so in just two days I will have one of Las Ninas and the other two coming some later. A year ago, I was coming to London as well, with some many illusions, to try to start something and what I didn’t know is how much my life would change and how that trip resulted in more than expected. I have very good memories of my last day of that beautiful days in London. That day was special as it is my life now.

So, this is going to be a very busy weekend and I am looking forward to share a few coffees with my dear friends, coffess, hugs, smiles!

No hay comentarios: