It's been some weeks already that I've been thinking about the influence effect. Everything started out when having lunch with some good friends. It happened that we told them we were thinking about going back to our country, assessing some professional options and the impact in our personal lives..
One week after my friend wrote me an email explaining that as soon as they got home they started to rethink all their life plan, that previously was to live in the uk, and that they were seriously thinking about relocating to her husband city.
A few weeks later, they were flying there and being interviewed for their son's school. They will moving there in September. What a power!
But the effect doesn't stop there... my partner has been sharing our news about relocating and the great job he has got. Since then, part of our network here is thinking about, either relocating to another country or studying and Mba.
I am so amazed by the fact that others decissions have such an impact in your close network... I think many people find difficult to make decissions and so they tend to relax and adapt to what they have, they don't usually go out their confort zone. I've always been the other type, constantly thinking about what is next, how I can improve things and what are the best options, that is going out of my confort zone. I did it when I did my master and also when decided to move to London. I love change!
The power of the influence effect is like an hearthquake, that moves things around and make you rethink and replan and reorganise yourself.
I know what's my next challenge!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario