
I was in a MBA event today, thinking about how different it is from the Master I studied in Spain, and also rethinking about what I call “ the two types”. I have already shared these thoughts with my friend from the Master and we know what I mean
I know you cannot generalise but to me, there are two types of people. There is a group of people who need to live a quite, peaceful life, they prefer a certain routine and stability, a good permanent and stable job, living almost all their life in the same place. On the other hand, there are people who need challenges, people who go out of their comfort zone very often, and feel happy about it. I remember my first day at the MBA, when the professor said that if we were there it was because we had gone out of the comfort zone, yes it was true I did it. Once again I repeated it when I came to London, and I am happy for it. Yes, I consider myself as part of the second group..
Challengers, you can distinguish them also by the bright look in their eyes when they speak with new people, or visit a new place, when something new and exciting is in front of them. Today I could see bright in our eyes when we were talking with the English guy who is living in Hong Kong, about the unique opportunities London provides.
I thought about my friend when she was expressing her feelings saying she felt stranded, looking for new things professionally, for new studies.. you are also in the second group..
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario