sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

2 cities, a new experience


London is my new life, is the city where I live in now..
I like the city that has offered me the opportunity of making my dream come true.
Life here is nice and there is a huge offer of different things to do, places to know, experiences to be lived, things that for someone like me are necessary.
I am happy, and this is so important.. I think I am very lucky and I love to work hard every day to be this happy.
But times fly here, more than any other place I´ve been before, or it is because I am getting older? Probably there are several reasons. I didn´t use to plan my life two months in advance before.. I realize there is a lot more planning here than in “improvised” Spain..
That´s the reason why I am thinking about the near future, what to do next, how to make the most of this. It will come.. but it makes me be alert and thinking.
It is such a good experience to live abroad, it makes you see things through a different perspective, become someone more “mature” , though I will never leave the teenager smile behind..

Since I came here, I have been travelling to Paris. I discovered the city in winter and for work purposes, so as a result I didn´t have a very nice view.. But I solved it last weekend visiting Paris, in spring, for leisure and with a very special company..
I loved walking along its streets, under the light sun and a beautiful air breeze, I felt like dreaming, like flying I felt like a complete teenager. I remember now, how I felt, I was exultantly happy, so happy I still can feel the sensation while I listen to Porstishead "teardrops".
I love to live life deeply and I was feeling like that at that moment. It was raining one of the days but I couldn´t care less.

No hay comentarios: