It is now one month since I am in London. It’s been a very busy and demanding month, in which I have had to solve many issues regarding my brand new life in this city. I hadn’t had the chance to calmly sit down and write, but now I can.
I’ve had many different feelings during this month. Sometimes I felt enthusiastic, but others a bit down, with so many changes, and feeling that things were out of control.
But things haven’t been as difficult as could have been as I have had the best help I could have. I am really grateful for it.
I have been feeling a bit stressed as working in English required a lot of attention from me. I still have to improve a lot as I don’t feel comfortable in meetings or when I have to discuss and give my opinions. Anyway I am very positive and I know I will be able to improve a lot within the next coming months.
Life in London is different, and so my life is. Now I go walking to the office, I don’t drive my car anymore. I have lunch before, and we work non-stop until 5,30, which is really good as, afternoons and evenings are longer and allow me to do many things.
Weekends are amazing, there are always drinks with colleagues, dinners, different plans. I remember a dinner with some colleagues and my boyfriend, in a spanish restaurant in the Soho, and some drinks in La Floridita. I really enjoyed that dinner.
Now I am looking forward to my next trip to York. And I am really enjoying the moments I share with my boy. They are the most rewarding ones.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario