domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Coming back to Madrid again


It is raining in Madrid, and I feel strange. I have spent a few days in London, with a sunny and beautiful weather and when I come back to Madrid I find it looks more like London supposed weather, cloudy and foggy.
After landing at Madrid airport and coming home in a taxi, I had a weird feeling, as if Madrid doesn´t look like the place I am living in. It happens to me the opposite every time I arrive to London. The glamour and noise of the city welcome me and I feel like home. The more I hang around the city the more I love it. I see myself living in there. When I walk along its streets, I like to look at everything, listening to the people, breathing the atmosphere, trying to deepen into the city culture.
I am listening to U2 remembering wonderful moments of this and past weekend. Today it´s my birthday, 32, not a teenager anymore....
It´s been a very special Birthday. I have spent it in 2 cities, my origin and my destination and in the air, flying....like dreams fly. I have shared it with a very, very special person. That´s why I´m feeling very happy.
Destination is almost there, it´s been hard but there are doors starting to open and I am eager to start a new stage in my life. I think I´m finally achieving it.

No hay comentarios: